The Iranian president seems "Ready to Make Nice" with this letter to the American Public. However it should be noted that there are several things wrong with the letter:
1. He uses the inclusive ALL nations but still rants against the Zionist State Israel. So everyone else has the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness except those in the Jewish homeland, and oh yeah it's only the Israelis that are blowing people in buses and markets into bits. He forgets to mention that Hamas and Hizbollah have a practical use for civilians....human shields.
2. Like every other historical ignoramus he ignores the 100 + years of history of the carving up of the middle east by the British after WWI and the Allies after WWII.
3. Sure we would like to put our rescources to use for the welfare of people not war machines but the fact still remains that its the hard line Islamofascist jihad crazies that design and wear the Isalmic fashion statement....the suicide vest.
4. The fact still remains that Americans do not train their children to become suicide bombers.
5. The fact is that all of the charges leveled at the US Administration could easily be leveled at the current Iranian administration as well.
When the president of Iran decides to put on his big boy britches...look at the situation from an objective viewpoint and go about the business of making the world a better place where ALL people (including the Zionists) can have life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness reagrdless of what religion they practice or what their form of government is (be careful here since the Iranian government has discussed making non muslims identify themselves by decals on their clothing) then I would be most happy to receive my copy of the letter from the president of Iran.
Such a nice letter but hey like the Dixie Chicks say, "I'm not ready to make nice."
And..... oh by the way.... I am not ready to convert to Islam either.