Thursday, November 08, 2007

Double WTF??? and How Did THAT Shit Happen?

Pat Robertson of the I-hate-baby-killing-withcraft-practicing-women-who-have-more-than-one-brain-cell-in-their-heads-lets-assasinate-Hug0-Chavez-I-can-bench-press-2000lb-with-my-christian-muscle-potion-gay-hating-and-baiting-no-abortion-has endorsed...

Rudy Giuliani of the I-am-announcing-my-divorce-at-a-press-conference-before-my-soon-to-be-ex-wife-and-mistress-get-face-to-face-and-public-taxpayers-money-should-be-spent-on-abortions-and-gay-couples-should-have-the-right-to-marry...

does ANYONE see a contradiction in terms...or values...or whatever whoever is calling that shit that means nothing these days?

As far as this bitch is concerned.....this does not bode well for Rudy...this bitch decided a long time ago that she would vote AGAINST anyone that the fundie wacko christian right endorsed.

Of course its always funny when James Dobson gets riled up....

No comments: