Pat Buchanan scares the shit out of us again: (hat tip to Matt Drudge)
(he has a new book out...being released a week early)
"America is coming apart, decomposing, and...the likelihood of her survival as one nation...is improbable -- and impossible if America continues on her current course."
"For we are on a path to national suicide."
"America is in an existential crisis from which the nation may not survive." The U.S. Army is breaking and is too small to meet America’s global commitments. The dollar has sunk to historic lows and is being abandoned by foreign governments. U.S. manufacturing is being hollowed out. The greatest invasion in history, from the Third World, is swamping the ethno-cultural core of the country, leading to Balkanization and the loss of the Southwest to Mexico.
(oh no not the ethno-cultural core....maybe like the one thats' been what the US really is for the last 200 years....remember the give me your tired your poor...your huddled masses yearning to be free ethno-cultural core)....
"The culture (see above) is collapsing and the nation is being deconstructed along the lines of race and class.
"A fiscal crisis looms as the unfunded mandates of Social Security and Medicare remain unaddressed.
(**** let's not forget the 38Billion dollars in Wall Street bonuses paid out this season)
All the shit is hitting America at once -- the proverbial shit is hitting the fan all at once:
• Pax Americana, the era of U.S. global dominance, is over. A struggle for global hegemony has begun among the United States, China, a resurgent Russia and radical Islam
• Bush’s invasion of Iraq was a product of hubris and of ideology, a secular religion of “democratism,” to which Bush was converted in the days following 9/11
• Torn asunder by a culture war, America has now begun to break down along class, ethnic and racial lines.
• The greatest threat to U.S. sovereignty and independence is the scheme of a global elite to erase America’s borders and merge the USA, Mexico and Canada into a North American Union.
• Free trade is shipping jobs, factories and technology to China and plunging America into permanent dependency and unpayable debt. One of every six U.S. manufacturing jobs vanished under Bush
(and none vanished under Reagan or Clinton?)
• “Sovereign Wealth Funds,” controlled by foreign regimes and stuffed with trillions of dollars from U.S. trade deficits, are buying up strategic corporate assets vital to America’s security
(the last time I looked GE was not for sale...)
• As U.S. wages are stagnant, corporate CEOs are raking in rising pay and benefits 400 to 500 times that of their workers
(this is NOT a good thing...but Pat are you doing anything but yapping about it? are you boycotting any of these companies or writing an expose of any of these companies?)
• The Third World invasion through Mexico is a graver threat to our survival as one nation than anything happening in Afghanistan or Iraq* European-Americans, 89% of the nation when JFK took the oath, are now 66% and sinking. Before 2050, America is a Third World nation
• By 2060, America will add 167 million people and 105 million immigrants will be here, triple the 37 million today.
• Hispanics will be over 100 million in 2050 and concentrated in a Southwest most Mexicans believe belongs to them
• A new foreign-defense policy that closes most of the 1000 bases overseas, reviews all alliances, and brings home U.S. troops• A purge of neoconservative ideology and the “Cakewalk” crowd” from national power.
(define WHICH NeoCons...and what the hell is the cakewalk crowd? and tell me how we equate 'foreign-defense' with the closing of bases?)
• To avert a second Cold War, the United States should “get out of Russia’s space and get out of Russia’s face,” and shut down all U.S. bases on the soil of the former Soviet Union
(does that mean that Vladimir will no longer be welcome in Texas???...the nerve!!!)
• To reach a cold peace in the culture war, Buchanan mandates a return to federalism and the overthrow of our judicial dictatorship by Congressionally mandated restrictions on the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court.
(oh great we let CONGRESS...that bunch of idiots restrict the court...shit what's next?...let me guess the PATRIOT ACT?)
• To end the trade deficits and save the dollar, Buchanan suggests a Hamiltonian solution extraordinaire: 20% Border Equity Tax on imports, with the $500 billion raised to be used to end taxation on American producers
(how about we end some of those local farm subsidies??? what will Wal-mart do for merchandise...this could be the end of a retailing era...)
• America must not become “a tangle of squabbling nationalities” Buchanan solves the problem as follows: No amnesty for the 12-20 million illegal aliens; a border fence from San Diego to Brownsville; Congressional declarations that children born to illegal aliens are not citizens and English is the language of the United States; and a “timeout” on all immigration.
(timeout on ALL immigration?????? get a grip man...)
Buchanan seems to have an overwhelming problem with Hispanics. I just have a problem with ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.
Once again...another moron telling me that above all things I need to be scared shitless, stupid and listening to him.
NOT!!! You see while I realize that shit is not perfect and some shit needs to be radically repaired...I am not in the business of being afraid. I am in the business of making a difference.
THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND PAT BUCHANAN.