Friday, October 26, 2007

I Must Be Clueless...

Just a thought here.....

but for all of the continuing theological discussion taking place in presbyterian circles regarding federal vision, covenant membership..blah..blah and more blah...

I feel really stupid still being stuck at:

do justice
love mercy
walk humbly with my God
love my neighbor as myself...

hoping like crazy my salvation does not hang on my ability to discuss the 'finer points' (note sarcasm) of the cons & pros of the fv....

to read the discussions is to really wonder if there is such a thing as 'just a christian'....

by the theological definitions of today....probably not....belief and faith in God do not seem to be of any importance.....these days it's all about being able to discuss....

is the church weird or is it just me?

No comments: