Sunday, December 02, 2012

It's Been A Long Time

...and  have really tried not to be angry or to be a b.i.t.c.h.

But now that I have this iPAD and I have refigured my google shit well here I am again.

I really am sick and tired of all the political posturing in DC by the 536 narcissistic idiots that collectively cannot manage an IQ of -5.

536 you ask?

1 President
100 Senators
435 Congress-people

total = 536

Not to mention Tim Geithner, the academic who forgot his arithmetic.

My ex-friend "D" called me racist since I did not vote for Obama. I voted Libertarian after he swore on a stack of bibles I was voting for Romney.

Here's wising the aliens would come get them...the mean ones that experiment...maybe they could find the intelligence that they swear is there but somehow does not sem to come out.

No comments: