Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Letter To Mr. Obama

Dear Sir,

The media is full of a number of reports of infamy (my term) regarding you, Jeramiah Wright and the when-did-you-know-he-was-a-bigot-and-why-did-you-stay-in-his-church-amongst-other-speculative-and-misrepresented-misrepresentations-...etc.

Might I offer some uncalled for Jewish Mother advice?

Don't get caught up in the game, (think trap here) that people are setting for you. Keep working your gameplan. Devote your time to the message you have for the American People...not to the hate mongers and troublemakers of the world.

There are a lot of people..including me that believe that you are the person that can unite this country. Voters I hope are a lot smarter than what the media gives them credit for.

Trust me, you are not the only person in the world to be associated with crazy friends or ex-friends.

Best, Angry Old B.I.T.C.H.

No comments: